How does Joey’s Outback ensure the safety of our children?
- Our staff is well trained to interact and closely supervise children; along with their parents, to allow a safe adventure for children and peace of mind for parents. (Parental supervision of toddlers is required) Our certified inflatables have extra thick landing mats at the entrances and exits to ensure safety.We have an extensive live time video monitoring system throughout Joey’s Outback and monitors in designated areas for parental viewing of their children at play. Our staff will record and attach matching identification bracelets to children and their parents upon entry, then check and remove when leaving. The entrance to Joey’s Outback has an interior security gate to ensure children are not able to get to the front doors without their parents.
What makes Joey’s Outback different from other places in the area?
- Besides having the highest level of security, here at Joey’s Outback we encourage learning along with play. Our toddler area is filled with fun, learning toys to stimulate your little ones mind and senses. Our interior walls have pictures and scenes with love to learn information.We will be adding exciting and educational classes starting in April 2012 to promote social, intellectual, and physical stimulation.
Will you be offering any classes at Joey’s Outback, and what kind if any?
- Yes. We are building our curriculum at this time to include mommy and me classes, arts and crafts, a bi-lingual pre-k workshop, and parent/child Boomercise classes; and are currently being scheduled. Class sizes will be limited and are set to start in April. Look for a complete listing of class activity section of our website or contact us.
Do you have a foam play pit?
- No. Foam play pits are extremely difficult to completely sanitize and are a breeding ground for germs and other types of bacteria.We are committed to providing a clean, safe, healthy environment here at Joey’s Outback . We sanitize our toys, equipment and surfaces, a minimum of twice daily, and as needed with Spectrasan 24, a broad-spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant and deodorizer formulated for childcare environments.
Do you allow outside food into Joey’s Outback ?
- For health and safety reasons we do not allow outside food or drinks except for infant food and for dietary reasons along with cakes for parties.
Do you have any special pricing for groups or discounts?
- We offer several different packages for groups and large parties. Please contact us for special pricing on groups of 10 or more.Joey’s Outback also has frequent hopper and annual cards available.
Can I order food in advance for my group or party?
- Just call Joey’s Outback in advance and let us know what you would like for your group from our cafe or our catering menu and at what time you would like it to be ready.If you have booked a party, your party host will contact you during the week prior to your party to confirm your party schedule, food choices and number of people attending.
How do I reserve a party at Joey’s Outback ?
- Its easy, just hop on the link Book a Party, fill in your information and a party host will contact you, or feel free to call us at (561) 204-4554